Monday, May 5, 2008

The first time with IT

For some people life without a computer is an empty life, but I am not one of them. The first seriouse contact with IT started when I was in high shool and even then computers were not something which filled me with joy and happines. For me using computers was always a means of a study, something which was of a great help in finding and organizing my work. I am not a kind of person who can spend hours on surfing on the net, and even now when I spend quite a lot of my time in front of the computer it is still more connected with my work and education rather than with my intrests and hobbies. I believe that people can change and there is still a hope for me and who knows maybe in the future I will find computers a indispensable part of my life ;)

1 comment:

AgataL said...

Do you think it should be anyone's ambition to make computers too important in their lives. They are just tools - if you have better ways of spending your time, I don't think there is any need to change that. It is useful, however, to be able to use them to their full potential within our scope of professional and private interest. Right? :)